The City of Aspen wants to hear your input.
Use QAspen to: Report issues, request services and information, submit comments, complaints, or kudos! To do so, please click the Request for Service button below.
QAspen should NOT be used for the following:
- Reporting all Police issues (such as bears) or crimes. For this, please use this link.
- Reporting Utility Outages, or flooding. Please use this link instead.
- Disputing a Parking ticket. Please do so HERE.
- Reporting SIDEWALK Snow/Ice Removal issues. Please use this link instead.
- Reporting issues related to the COVID-19 Public Health Order, including mask wearing. Please use this County link instead.
For more information on how to make specific requests, please see the Knowledge Base below.
Requests are NOT monitored 24/7. If you require emergency assistance, please dial 9-1-1
If you have a Pitkin County COVID-19 concern to report, please call the Pitkin County Community Coronavirus Hotline at 970-429-6186. You can also call CO-HELP, the Colorado Health Emergency Line for the public. The toll-free hotline is: 1-877-462-2911 Sign up for Pitkin County Alerts for text message updates: Text CVIRUS to 888-777
Also, as a reminder, QAspen should not be used for any emergency requests or reports. Thank you.